Formulation and Implementation of Educational Course Policy for Faculty/Graduate School of Agriculture (Curriculum Policy)
- Provide education in order to attain international and accomplished broad views while acquiring the knowledge and scholarship in relation to the broad field of natural and social sciences within the study of agriculture for the purpose of cultivating human resources.
- In each department, a 4-year unified education course will be conducted. In the lower levels, fundamental education will be cultivated through enrolment in courses with supervision in specialized areas in order to develop linguistic ability. Third and fourth years will place an importance on enrolment in courses of specialized areas.
- Conduct classes of small sizes in order to smoothly facilitate the discussion and understanding between professors and students. Prepare diverse courses with broad views, accept the freedom to enrol in selected courses and develop respect for students teaching themselves.
- In the final year of study, be affiliated with a research office and gain in-depth specialized knowledge while pursuing research through close communication and mutual mentorship between faculty members and co-workers.
- Give importance to practical field work, seminars and experimentation for the purpose of developing an in-depth understanding of the contents of lectures.
- Recommend exchange programs for students who are enthusiastically trying to gauge international views through various international university student exchange programs and recognize compatibility of credits
- Teach lectures and seminars organized for each specialization and provide a high level of field-specific knowledge through specialized techniques.
- Place importance on the development of research thesis based on the animated dialogue between each student and faculty member. Based on this, teach scientific debates on cutting edge knowledge and experimental techniques, develop a method of approach towards unsolved problems and use logical reasoning.
- Cultivate the ability to debate, give presentations and communicate while supporting results through giving presentations at academic societies etc.
- Enthusiastically conduct classes taught in English.
- Have the ability to learn scientific logic and establish theories of developmental problems, theories of logical thought and problem-solving techniques for problems faced through original cutting edge research and the creation of a dissertation.
- As much as possible, create opportunities for objective evaluation of personal research while increasing linguistic ability and the ability to give presentations, enthusiastically participate and present research to national and international societies and academies
- Assist in regional cooperation for experience in societal contributions, proactively develop research opportunities and when necessary collaborate with other research institutions on relevant problems.